Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Phone


Today I became the proud owner of a Centro Palm. I had been thinking of getting a new phone for quite some time now since my razor face plate cracked. I've been researching phones for about a week now and decided to, yet again, join the 21st century. I figured instead of me carrying around a paper calendar in my purse I would finally consolidate my calendar, phone, pics, e-mail, and internet to a phone. I feel like I work hard and deserve to treat myself every now and then, well now happen to be this snazzy phone. Jesse was kind enough to go with me to the Sprint store today to help me make this huge purchase. I sometimes have a hard time justifying big purchases like this but so far I don't feel like I will regret this one. Hello Centro so we meet again or for the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home