Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More random thoughts of a suburban girl

I have been true, I have been kind
Being repulsive is just all in my mind
Signals are protruded to the universe
It's not just another line you've rehearsed
Damn, why don't you get the hint
Your messages go unanswered like a ball of lint
I asked for this
Just put me on that fucking list
Of people who want to be left alone
but long for the unknown
Music is my soul
There is always this empty hole
In my heart that I can't seem to fill
Only with empty men and cheap thrills
When will I have the answers to my life?
When will I be someone's wife?
I need to take care of a few things before then
It is then, and only then, I can say...when

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home