Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random Thoughts by a suburban girl

this webpage is for me...only two people read it. one of them is me
I like Naked Raygun
Work is so stressful right now...my pile just keeps getting bigger
Pedicure on Saturday, pretty feet
I wish I could make a difference
does it smell like feet in here? Oh no it's just me
my car needs to be fixed. Malfunction indicator light, brakes and a/c
wine is good
sometimes i just want to run away from life
i miss my mom
i got my security deposit back from my old apartment
i bought a mushroom for the gnome in the backyard, it's cool
i wish i still skateboarded. i wish for a lot of things
love=patience
Turn up that song, I wanna rock out!
remember shows in Waukegan?
being alone isn't so great
when i was 19; was one of the greatest times of my life
i am going to draw again this year
that's it i'm going to have a smoke then go to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home