Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snow


Look at all the snow. This past Wednesday a whole crap load of snow was dumped on us by mother nature. This was the best pic I took to portray the mass amount of frozen precipitation we received. I believe Waukegan got over 12 inches. We even ran low on salt which made for a messy commute for the next two days. The roads were snowy with chunks of ice underneath. I actually live for these days because I can put my Jeep Wrangler into 4 wheel drive and go on my Mary way. It's not only the feeling of safety I receive from driving my blue she-devil but the fun I can have as well. Sliding out and snow piles have never been so much fun! Supposedly we are in for more snow coming this Monday, somewhere around 8 more inches! I don't know if this is true but we'll see. Bring it on I am ready for it...I just hope I don't get stuck in my own driveway again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home