Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update to my Public Speaking post

I wrote the instructor to let her know I was dropping the Speech course and I would like to share what was said. This makes me feel better for when I do take the course again.

I wrote:

Renee,
> I regret to inform you I have had to drop
> speech class from my schedule this semester. I
> volunteered to purchase the DVD's for myself and two
> of my classmates, Peter and Michelle, they sit to
> the right of me. I will be dropping off the dvd's at
> Columbia tomorrow to be placed in your mail box.
> Please tell my classmates not to worry about the
> cost they were very inexpensive. I hope to see you
> in a couple semesters to take the course again.
>
> Thank you and take care,
>
She wrote back:
Lidia,

I am so sorry to hear that you had to drop the course.
I appreciate you following thru with your commitment
to the other students, that shows a great amount of
integrity and respect. I wish all my students could be
like you. I will look for the DVD's in my box.
Hopefully you will be able to take the class in the
near future. Thanks for the email.

Need I say anymore. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home