Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Makeover

It's time for a makeover. I have two bedrooms in my apartment. This is the first time I've ever had two bedrooms so naturally I don't know what to do with other room. It's a bit of a mess right now because I still have boxes to unpack from my move last April and lots of art supplies that are very unorganized at the moment. I decided to make this room a craft/lounge room with the money that we will be receiving from our lovely government. At first I thought I would be an ass and invest the money just despite our president but then I thought I might as well help the economy since I haven't been spending too much money this year so far. I have some ideas for organizing and shelving I just need to get my ass in gear and decide on furniture. I will keep an update here on how it's going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home