Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Fall Y'all!

Ribbon, buckeye, gourd, silk leaves, real pine cone and vase
 Fall is officially here. Now that we've had our last week of 70 degree weather it's time to break out the Autumn decor! Here are a few pics of decorations in my living room. I got the idea from Nate's mom and Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Materials consist of vases and candle holders I had around the house. Plastic pumpkins, gourds, silk fall leaves and ribbon from the dollar store. Real pine cones and buckeyes from the park near my apartment picked by Nate and his mom. I hope you enjoy!
On my coffee table

Dollar Store Pine cones

Leaf tea light holders from Party lite and plastic pumpkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home