Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wedding plans

Nate & I have finally decided on a destination for our wedding. Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. We've found a hotel with lots of fabulous excursions available including snorkling at a coral reef, it's going to be like swimming in Nate's fish tank...only bigger!
All we have to now is contact the hotel or get a travel agent to get all the travel information organized for our guests. We are designing & making our own handmade invites & will be working on those this weekend. We hope to get the invites out by the end of October.
Thanks to Brenda & her eagerness to assist me in some planning of all this I've found a style for my wedding dress. I won't give away details just yet.
I will try to keep the blog updated with details as the planning progrsses.
Have a great weekend everyone!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

where are the updates!!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

where are the updates!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home