Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More thoughts on Happy Medium

Ok, so i've been doing some thinking after my last post. Yes, it's sad about my friends situation but at the same time it's just a part of life. As we get older our lives develop, change, & grow so it's only natural that everyone goes their separate ways eventually. We may grow apart from people because our interest in activities change, people move, or when people get married & have kids there just isn't that much free time anymore. I have come to accept that getting older means change...for the better. Better for who? Everyone! The upside to all this is that we can still be in touch with everyone by facebook, e-mail, webcams, & phone. The other upside for me is that since Nate & I have found friends within each other I didn't lose anyone to do all those fun things that I enjoy...i gained one! We like to do all the same things it's really awesome! We enjoy going to concerts, plays, museums, walking around the city, drawing, painting, sitting around watching tv...it's reshreshing :)  So no more mulling about with this whole situation. I have made certain choices in my life for a reason and I don't regret any of them.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

torso

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing? Well it's pretty self explanitory :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home