Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crochet

Yes, I have taken up another hobby. I really should say I'm revisiting another hobby. My Nonna Italia taught me how to crochet when I was little and of course I didn't stick with it. However, I have felt the creative calling & am now re-teaching myself with You Tube videos, books, DVD's & my co-workers! The scarf featured in the picture is my second finished crotchet project. I have been wearing it to test the durability & I'm happy to say it's still in tact! One particular cashier & JoAnn Fabrics keeps asking me when i'm going to make her one, so sweet, I am working on one for her. I enjoy this craft so much it helps pass time when I am commuting to & from work on the Metra. I am determined to keep learning & perfecting the art of crochet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home