Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Today's Horoscope

My horoscope for September 7th: Although you may need to defend your right to do something your own way today, it's better to approach conflict from the perspective of cooperative negotiation, rather than adversarial conflict. You can see both sides of an issue now, and your willingness to admit that freely will strengthen, not weaken, your position.

My response to horoscope: Well I didn't approach conflict or have adversarial conflict other than a simple text with no response...and I didn't pursue it after that. Even though there was no response I certainly see both sides to the Gemini's issue we are faced with at the moment.

Today's Number 4:
Show others they can depend on you today; be focused and work hard. You may feel like procrastinating in the face of all the demands that are placed on you. It's important today to follow through on your words with action and avoid making promises you can't fulfill.

My response to today's #: I drove to the city today...didn't drink any alcohol (dependable). I procrastinated on my essay for my history class but got it done when I got home from Chicago. I didn't make any empty promises :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home