Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Pretty Feet

Look at those pretty feet. I love summer and this is just one of the reasons. I got my first pedicure last summer and now I have become a junkie. As soon as I see a chip in the paint I feel like I have to go back right away to get it fixed but it gets expensive @ $25.00 a session on top of a $5.00 tip. Suprisingly I have only gotton 3 pedicures this summer. This picture was taken at The Taste of Chicago, Jesse and I had just sat down in Grant Park to eat dinner and I just couldn't resist this shot. My top weakness is buying shoes and with these pretty feet I have been buying sandles left and right starting with my favorite pair I found back in January visiting my mom in California. When Jesse and I go shopping I tell him to remind me I have too many shoes so I don't go crazy when I see new ones I just have to have. Let those feet breathe and be free!

3 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home