Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Worried little girl

Life is good I can’t really complain. Jesse and I are happy, I have great friends and family, a place to live, a running car, a great job. So why am I so stressed lately? I may not show it all the time but I worry. I worry about finances, health, gas prices, where will I live in the future, etc. I guess because things are going good now there is always a chance life will catch up with you at some point. When will I payoff my credit card…as soon as I get all my teeth fixed? When will all my teeth be fixed and how much will that cost me this year? Why did I eat so much sugar when I was a kid? If I don’t payoff my credit card how will I ever save money for an emergency or Vet bills? When will I be ready to stop smoking? If I continue jogging will I be healthy and will I have a flat stomach again? If jogging doesn’t work I will have to join a gym. I can’t afford a gym right now. How can I have fun this summer if I can only afford to fill my gas tank once a week. $25.00 just barely gets me to work and home until next payday. Oh whoa-es me. We are living in a time where companies are laying off Americans and taking our jobs overseas. If this continues and gas prices go up, we will have twice as many people struggling to make it and possibly a gas shortage. Remember 1974? I worry because it’s hard enough today. What is going to happen 2, 4, 6 years down the road? Should I invest more money into my retirement? I won’t have much money to play with now and have debt forever but I will be comfortable when I retire. I think that is important to me seeing as I won’t get social security when it’s time. Even though I pay for it now I will never see that money. I don’t think I should have to pay it now if I won’t ever get to receive it. What a rip off. This is mostly what I worry about when I have nothing better to do.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home