Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Speaking of Social Security...

In my previous post I said I shouldn't have to pay for social security if I am never going to receive it...at least that is the rumor. It's so funny that I was talking about it because I received my social securtiy statement yesterday. I have a good chunck of change in there it even breaks down when and how much I will get when I retire. Is this true? Or are they just toying with me. Like, hey you have all this money but it belongs to some old people you don't even know and you'll never see a dime! I can just hear a little munchin man laughing in the background. Does anyone know or heard if the rumor of social security running out is still true?

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home