Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My little punkin

Logen can always make me smile and apparently I can do the same for him. I hadn't been able to spend too much time with Brenda or Logen lately because of my traveling and our schedules not meshing. However, I got to spend all day Sunday with them it totally made my weekend complete. Brenda went running around with me in sub-zero temps so I could finish my christmas shopping. Then I had dinner at her house. Pete made a beer can roast.
Logen is getting so big too. He can crawl and pull himself up and stand on his own. When he does this he laughs and squeals in victory. He smiles instantly when he sees me and it simply warms my heart to know that he recognizes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home