Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mondays

.I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am not a morning person. This morning when I left for work I set my coffee mug on the back bumper of my jeep so I could throw away some garbage before I got in the car. Well as you can see from the picture I forgot all about my precious morning juice when I got back in the car. I was half way down Jackson street and went to take a sip of coffee when I realized it wasn't there. I quickly took a side street back to my house and discovered the mug, still in tacked, laying in the road at the end of my driveway. If I hadn't run it over on my way up the driveway I would still my very first ALEC mug.
So I gathered what was left of the cup and brought it upstairs. Luckily I made 8 cups of coffee so I had enough to take another mug. The rest of my day went much better, I am catching up with stuff at work and home. I did laundry and uploaded a ton of photos to flickr. So click on the link to the right and check em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home