Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

NYC

Today was my day off from traveling and working this week. Sassy and I are staying in New Jersey just 7 mins from NYC so we drove into the city for some sightseeing. Our first stop was Time Square where Harold the gnome got his picture taken. We stopped in a couple shops then purchased tickets for a double decker bus tour. I highly recommend this tour if you are visiting because you can hop on and off the bus walk around and another bus shows up every 10 mins. So I got to see the World Trade Center site, all of downtown NY, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn bridge. We spent the whole day there and we did so much I can't list them all here but we ended the evening by eating a slice of NY pizza for dinner. This is truley an awesome city with lots of history and I have a feeling this will not be my one and only visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home