Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Monkey

To start this blog off the picture is really bad & I apologize. But this show fuckin rocked! I have not been to a good Ska show in forever probably since high school. I really enjoyed all the bands that were at the Bottom Lounge including Monkey which was the band I wanted to see the most. During Monkey's set they were talking amongst themslves trying to figure out what song to play so I yell out "You don't know." and they totally played it and dedicated it to me because they said they don't play it live that much. I even got to shake the lead singers hand after their set. Oh and I bought all 3 of their cd's and a pin for my jean jacket. I tell you what life does not get any better than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home