Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Next Four Weeks

As you can see I am preparing my IPOD for upcoming trips. This is the only time of the year I will be gone 4 weeks in a row because we have our monthly visit to Ohio and Abbott's Health Benefits Fairs. Abbott squeezes them all together within a two week time span and we try to visit them all but as always a couple are missed. Although New Jersey and one of our California destinations are just membership drives for my department that my manager had scheduled earlier in the year. Here is what I have coming up.

Oct 13 - 16
Ohio

Oct 20 - 24
Texas, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey

Oct 26 - Nov 2
California (the weekend into Nov I will be visiting my mom)

Nov 3 - 6
Ohio

So I am preparing all my fav songs to keep me company on this journey. I will be so thankful for the weekends when I can come home during my traveling...there's no place like home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home