Through my eyes

It's not always the way it seems...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Suprise!

I received a very nice gift from our senior vice president today. Joe joined Sassy and I on our trip to Ohio this week to help assist with the new ATM's that went live this past Monday in Columbus. At 3:30 today Sassy called me and told me Joe wanted to talk to me in the lobby of our hotel. The first thing that went through my mind was, uh oh did I do something wrong? To my surprise he presented a $100.00 gift card to Macy's and thanked me for all the traveling I've been doing these past four weeks. I was speachless. I thanked him for his thoughtfulness and recognititon. He didn't have to give me anything because the travel is part of my job but this was a nice reminder of why I took this position.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger luigi52 said...

Sounds like life is treating you well! Exciting times in exciting new places, sometimes! Travel gets easier the more you do. Remember to ALWAYS treat it as an adventure. There are new things to discover each time through.
Alwaays see the world through your 'kids eye'.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

so...did you use it on a fabulous purse or boots?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home